Balochistan Food Authority Training School will be established very soon and will be the sub-section of the Technical Wing.
“Training of Food Handlers about food safety and hygiene to decrease prevalence of diseases among consumer”
What will be Done
- Registration of Food handlers
- Level-1 training
- Level-II training
- Person In Charge/Hygiene Manager
- Batch Planning for training
- Will Conduct training Session of Level-1
- Distribution of Certificate to Qualified Food Handlers
- Balochistan Food Authority Schools will be established very soon Balochistan for Food Safety training Level-I and Level-II.
- A model School of Hygiene will be established for Food Safety Training Level-3 and Food Safety Training Level-4 and advanced training courses on Food Safety Systems in Quetta Division.
- No food handler should left untrained in the Province of the Balochistan.
- All food handlers must be certified from the Balochistan Food Authority School.
- No Food Business Operator will be allowed to work unless its workers are trained/ certified of Food Safety Trainings, from the Balochistan Food Authority School.